Richard P. Reid, CPA is a Medical Practice CPA firm providing physicians, dentists and other medical practice providers throughout greater Salt Lake City, Provo and throughout Utah, our expertise in accounting, tax, and consulting services. We understand the unique challenges facing medical practice providers and work with hospital and office-based practices including physicians, medical groups, dentists and other medical practice practices.
Richard P. Reid, CPA keeps current with industry laws pertaining to accounting and tax, insurance coverage and filing procedures. We are proficient in responding to your needs and the needs of your patients.
Richard P. Reid, CPA, a Utah certified public accountant and medical practice business advisor, provides accounting, tax and business advisory services to doctors, dentists, mental health providers, nurse practitioners and other medical providers throughout Salt Lake County and Utah County. Because each practice has unique opportunities and goals, the firm's professional services are tailored to meet these unique needs.
Richard P. Reid, CPA, CGMA, has been meeting the needs of a wide range of clients since 1978. After seven years of experience with national public accounting firms and two additional years with a Fortune 500 transportation services company, Mr. Reid spent an additional five years with a large regional public accounting firm in South Florida before relocating to Utah in 1992. Since his move to Utah, Mr. Reid has served in executive management capacities in the financial services and consulting industries as well as establishing his own CPA practice. Mr. Reid is also certified as a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
- 29 years as a CPA in private practice (1993-Present)
- 30 years experience as a controller/CFO with small to medium-size privately-held companies (1992-Present)
- 26 years operational/supervisory experience with investment advisory and broker-dealer firms (1996-Present)
- 12 years public accounting experience with Arthur Andersen (Salt Lake City, UT office -1978-1985), Price Waterhouse (Miami, FL office - 1986-1987), and Spear, Safer, Harmon & Co., CPAs (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL - 1987-1992)
- 2 years management-level corporate accounting experience with Ryder System, Inc. (Miami, FL - 1985-1986)
- Direct medical practice industry experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Budget planning
- Small business accounting and financial reporting
- Small business and individual tax consulting and compliance
- Corporate governance (officer/director) experience
- Short- and long-range financial projections
- Coordinating international auditing and other projects
- Policies and procedures design and implementation
- Securities industry supervisory/compliance experience
- Extensive auditing background